Before Your Brazilian Wax
A few things you need to know before your Brazilian waxing appointment.
NOTE: You cannot be waxed if you are taking Accutane, Retin-A or antibiotics.
- DO NOT tan 24 hours prior to your appointment. If you are getting a Brazilian wax just make sure you have your entire bikini area covered if you do tan.
- Your hair needs to be at least ¼ inch long. This is about 7 to 10 days growth for most women. If the hair is shorter it will be more difficult to remove. Please DO NOT come in with less then the required growth.
- You should try to avoid booking your appointment when you have your period. You are a little more sensitive to discomfort during this time. However, If you booked your appointment and you happen to get your period, you can still keep your appointment as long as you wear a tampon.
- People have said that taking Advil or Tylenol 1 hour prior to your waxing helps reduce the discomfort.
- Try to avoid wearing extremely tight pants. Normal to loose is recommended. Tight pants might rub you and cause discomfort. Most people DO NOT experience any discomfort after their wax so this is really just a precaution.
- BE ON TIME! I know this is silly but you would be surprised how many people show up late. Please leave yourself plenty of time. On busy days appointments are book pretty close together. Our salons always book extra time for first time customers so if you are going to be late PLEASE CALL THE SALON!